During a year the university was in the 4th floor of school No. 3, having only 4 lecture rooms. At two faculties: historical and philological also physical and mathematical 150 people were trained; there were 14 teachers. In 1994 the Pavlodar Pedagogical Institute named after S. Toraygyrov was included in composition of the Pavlodar State University and renamed into Pedagogical Institute named after S. Toraygyrov of Pavlodar State University. In February 1994 the Pavlodar State Institute again became independent higher education institute after its separation from the Pavlodar State University named after S. Toraygyrov.
Use of materials for publication, commercial use, or distribution requires written or oral permission from the Board of Editors or the author. Hyperlink to Qazaqstan tarihy portal is necessary. All rights reserved by the Law RK “On author’s rights and related rights”. To request authorization email to or call to 8 (7172) 57 14 08 (in - 1164)