|2005||In 2005, Kazakhstan was elected a member of the Political commission of the WTO|
|2000||In 2000, the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan adopted the "XXI Century - Age of Peace and Morality" Appeal to the Parliamentarians of the World|
27 June 2005
In 2005, Kazakhstan was elected a member of the Political commission of the WTO
On June 27, 2005 at the 105th and 106th session of the Customs Cooperation Customs of the World Customs Organization Kazakhstan was elected a member of World Customs Organization Political commission.
The WCO Political commission was established in 1978. 17 most active member states of the WCO elected to it on a regional basis for a term of two years. This body considers the most mportant issues of world customs system functioning and developing: working out, implementation and updation of international conventions and other legal instruments in customs-related sphere. Kazakhstan represented and defended interests of all CIS and Baltic states during the discussions of strategic planning issues and identification of priorities of WCO activity.
27 June 2000
In 2000, the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan adopted the "XXI Century - Age of Peace and Morality" Appeal to the Parliamentarians of the World
- Tomorrow 16 September
- In 2007, Kazakhstan joined the Global Nuclear Energy Partnership
- In 1924, a resolution on the State Division of the Central Asian republics was adopted.
- In 1992, Kazakhstan and Belarus set diplomatic relations
- In 2006, a monument to Nauryzbay batyr was set in the Almaty region
- In 2005, two-volume edition devoted to the 80th anniversary of the Hero of the Soviet Union A. Moldagulova was presented.
- In 2000, Atyrau city hosted an international conference dedicated to the 775th anniversary of Sultan Baybars