|1989||In 1989 was formed anti-nuclear movement "Nevada-Semipalatinsk"|
|On 28 February 1989 at the meeting at the Writers' Union of Kazakhstan building the poet Olzhas Suleimenov announced the birth of the anti-nuclear movement "Nevada-Semipalatinsk"|
|1997||In 1997 was signed the Law "On state support of direct investments in the Republic of Kazakhstan»|
|2007||Message of President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev "New Kazakhstan in a new world"|
|The Head of the state delivered the speech at the joint meeting of chambers of the Parliament of Republic of Kazakhstan with the Message to people of Kazakhstan "New Kazakhstan in a new world"|
28 February 1989
In 1989 was formed anti-nuclear movement "Nevada-Semipalatinsk"
Day of February 28, 1989 not just entered but burst into the history of the country and stirred up Kazakhstan pinned down by the December 1986 events. At the meeting at the Writers' Union of Kazakhstan building the poet Olzhas Suleimenov announced the birth of the anti-nuclear movement "Nevada-Semipalatinsk". A few days later he appeared on the Republican radio with his appeal to the citizens of Kazakhstan, which began quite symbolically: "Brothers and Sisters!" At once in our memory appeared ribbons of military chronicle of 1941 when began the war and Stalin's famous speech which raised the country to fight the enemy.
Olzhas Suleimenov, too, raised his people also to fight, but for their human rights. "We cannot meekly await the end of the world! We used to fight for peace around the world. Now we understand that the fight for peace is necessary for each on their land. Therefore, we created a social movement “Nevada”.
As one of the active participants of the movement Kanat Kabdrakhmanov told: "The first months of the movement reminded me as the revolutionary excitement. The headquarters of the movement did not cease the phone, in the corner constantly pounded a typewriter - it published proclamations, infinitely there were negotiations and discussions. Hundreds of people brought sheets with signatures of citizens who expressed support for our movement. Almaty held crowded anti-nuclear rallies in schools. Similar meetings were held in enterprises of the city, where they were accompanied by raising funds for the movement. Reporters sent their fees the Movement’s Fund. It was an unprecedented hitherto a surge of popular enthusiasm, romantic time, a time of hope and faith in their own strength".
The founder and spiritual inspirer of the anti-nuclear movement "Nevada-Semipalatinsk", major public figure, poet and writer Olzhas Suleimenov many years living abroad was the ambassador of Kazakhstan to Italy, then to Greece and Malta, and since October 2001 he is the permanent representative of Kazakhstan to UNESCO.
28 February 1997
In 1997 was signed the Law "On state support of direct investments in the Republic of Kazakhstan»
In the given Law are used the following main notions:
1) investments – all the types of the property (besides goods, dedicated for personal use), including the items of finance lease since the moment of the contract conclusion, also rights for them, inset by the investor into the registered capital of the legal person or the increase of fixed assets, used for the entrepreneurship;
2) investment activity – activity of physical and legal persons on the participation in the registered capital of commercial organizations or on the creation or increase of fixed actives, used for entrepreneurship;
3) investment preferences – targeting advantages, presented in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the legal persons of the Republic of Kazakhstan, realizing the investment project;
4) investment project – complex of events, providing the investments to the creation of new, widening and renewal of acting enterprises;
5) investment argument – argument, from contract duties between investors and state bodies due to the investment activity of the investor;
6) investor – physical and legal persons realizing investments in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7) state natural grants – property being the ownership of the Republic of Kazakhstan, without compensation transferred to the property or land utilization to the legal person of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the realization of investment project;
8) contract – agreement for realization of investments, the investment preferences;
9) model contract – typical contract, confirmed by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and used at the conclusion of contracts;
10) authorized body – central executive body to which are presented the rights directly connected with the conclusion and control for the execution of contracts;
11) legal person of the Republic of Kazakhstan – legal person, including the legal person with foreign participation, created in order set by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
28 February 2007
Message of President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev "New Kazakhstan in a new world"
In the Message the President presented the strategy of development of Kazakhstan for the following decade:
- Stable development of economy allows to strengthen social direction of reforms. It is the most significant result of our economic policy, underlined the President and charged to the Government to take measures on the improvement of social security of maternity and childhood, increase of rates and indexation of pensions, on further development of the system of payment for budget workers. The head of the state, in particular, assigned:
Since 1 January 2008 the rate of non-recurrent state benefit payment because of the child birth to 34740 tenge or twice to increase monthly benefit on the child care till reaching the year of one;
- to introduce obligatory social insurance of pregnancy, births and maternity for working women and continuation of their pension savings in the period of presence in the maternity leave and leave for childcare till the age of one;
- to increase the rate of base pension and in the near years to provide his preservation at the level of 40% of cost of living;
- to change the limitation of income, registered for the calculation of pensions, increasing it from 15-fold to 25-fold monthly calculation index;
- to keep the indexation of pension payment and realize it with the advance of predictable growth of the index of consumer costs to 2%;
- to continue work on further improvement of the system of the payment of public sector workers;
- starting with 1 January 2008, to introduce the payment for health care while leaving for vacation in the rate of one basic salary for workers of education, social security, healthcare, culture and sports;
- to introduce the special benefits in the arte of 8 monthly calculation indeces for Kazakhstan people who by 1 January 1998 worked their term of service in harmful and hard labor conditions (list 2).