traditional interuniversity theoretical and practical conference of young
scientists and graduate students "Education, science and innovations, the
contribution of young researchers” will be held on February 21, 2014 at the University
The Conference will cover in the following sections:
1. Natural and scientific aspects of modern information society.
2. Problems and prospects of development of industry-specific legislation.
3. Humanitarian, social, psychical and pedagogical problems of modern society.
4. Actual problems of financing and diversification of the real economy.
5. Development of tourism and service in Kazakhstan: current state and prospects.
Working languages: Kazakh, Russian and English.
The application and reports of the participants must be submitted before February 11, 2014 in order to develop the program of the conference.
The foreign members should send their works to the following email address: email@example.com. Participants from Astana should send their works (in electronic form with the application of a copy of the printed text) by mail or in person (by courier).
Addresses and contact numbers:
010000, Astana, st. S. Dukenuly 29
University "Turan-Astana». Phone. +7 (7172) 395150, 395110, 311128.
Asil Meruert, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgEsenbekova Gulzhan Bazarbaevna (SMU) Phone: 77016111735
Use of materials for publication, commercial use, or distribution requires written or oral permission from the Board of Editors or the author. Hyperlink to National Digital History portal is necessary. All rights reserved by the Law RK “On author’s rights and related rights”. To request authorization email to email@example.com or call to (7172) 79 82 06 (ext.111)