1. Public service transport in Kazakhstan will become more ecologically friendly. New infrastructure will be created for special electric cars to be used across the country.
2. Kazakhstan is slated to build up nuclear power industry and construct nuclear power plants. Demand for cheap nuclear power is believed to grow rapidly in the years to come.
3. Funding for science is to increase up to the level of 3% of GDP.
4. Development of mobile and multimedia, nano- and space technologies, robotics technology, gene engineering, search and discovery of energy of the future is being eyed in Kazakhstan.
5. An effective land market will be created through transparent pricing policy. Croplands will be leased out on condition that investments are attracted and new advanced technologies are introduced in order to increase competitiveness of Kazakshtani agricultural sector.
6. Along with production of natural products, Kazakhstan will commence the development of short-rain genetically modified crops.
7. A new oil refinery will be built in Kazakhstan.
8. Kazakhstan will look into the possibility of introduction of compulsory health insurance. Shared responsibility of the state, the employer and the employee for his/her health is to become the major principle of the nationwide health care system.
9. A new document underpinning the key values of Kazakhstani society - "The Mangilik Yel (Eternal Nation) will be drawn up and adopted in the country.
10. The Cultural Policy Concept is to be mapped out in Kazakhstan.
Use of materials for publication, commercial use, or distribution requires written or oral permission from the Board of Editors or the author. Hyperlink to National Digital History portal is necessary. All rights reserved by the Law RK “On author’s rights and related rights”. To request authorization email to email@example.com or call to (7172) 79 82 06 (ext.111)