|1953||In 1953 the railway Mointy - Chu was put into regular operation|
|In the years 1953-1958 D.Omarov worked as a chief engineer and deputy head of the Turkestan- Siberian railway.|
|2006||In 2006 in Almaty the House-museum of the famous statesman Zamanbek Nurkadilov was opened .|
|In 2006, in Almaty, the House-museum of the famous statesman and public figure Zamanbek Nurkadilov was opened.|
27 October 1953
In the years 1953-1958 D.Omarov worked as a chief engineer and deputy head of the Turkestan - Siberian railway, in the years of 1958-1967 - the chief engineer of a unified Kazakh railway, established in 1958 on the basis of the Turkestan- Siberian, Karaganda road, two offices in Tashkent, the three branches of the Orenburg and other areas in the country. Major work on its technical renovations was carried out in the years of 1958-1965, when Dzhumagali Lobster led all the engineering and technical work backbone. Electrification began directions Karaganda - Tzelinograd - Atbasar - Tobol, were built the second track on the Tzelinograd - Tobol , the second track and double-track inserts on the direction of Chu - Jambul - Badam, Aris - Chengeldy . Formation of the major railway junctions, serving industrial centers such as Pavlodar, Karaganda, Jambul , Shymkent and other major trunk sections were equipped with centralized traffic control, equipment and other farm wagon was provided in accordance with the technical, operational capabilities of new locomotives.
27 October 2006
In 2006, in Almaty the House-museum of the famous statesman and public figure Zamanbek Nurkadilov was opened. On special stands Z.Nurkadilova's private belongings, documents and photographs from the personal and family archives are displayed.