|2003||In 2003 was released the Land Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan|
|1991||In 1991 was adopted a resolution "On the Charter of the National State Bank of Kazakh SSR"|
|On June 20, 1991 was adopted decree of the Supreme Soviet of the Kazakh SSR "On the Charter of the National State Bank of Kazakh SSR"|
|1992||24 years ago in Kazakhstan was opened the first international railway|
20 June 2003
1. Land legislation in the Republic of Kazakhstan is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Code and adopted in accordance with it normative legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Relations on use and protection of subsoil, water, air, forests and other vegetation, wildlife, environmental objects of special ecological, scientific and cultural value, protected areas governed by special legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Implementation subjects of land relations of their rights should not harm the earth as natural resources and other objects of the environment, as well as the rights and lawful interests of other persons.
4. Property relations of possession, use and disposal of land, as well as on transactions with them are governed by the civil legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, unless otherwise provided by land, forest, water legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan legislation on mineral resources of flora and fauna, specially protected areas, protection of the environment.
5. Statutory rights of individuals and legal entities cannot be limited to acts of public authorities.
6. Foreigners, stateless persons and foreign legal persons shall enjoy the same rights and obligations in land relations on a par with citizens and legal entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan, unless otherwise provided by this Code or other laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. Land use rights of other states on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan arises in accordance with international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan.
20 June 1991
20 June 1992
June 20, 1992 opened its first international rail links. From Almaty to Urumqi (China) went the first passenger train.