|1925||The first issue of the weekly newspaper “Zhas kayrat” was released 91 years ago|
|2009||The solemn opening of the Year of Kazakhstan in Germany with participation of the President of Kazakhstan|
3 February 1925
The first issue of the weekly newspaper "Zhas kayrat" was released 91 years ago. It was published in Orenburg and then in Kyzylorda. The news about youth organs was published in the section "Kazakhstan Youth". Rubric "Tani saudyn — zhany sau" was devoted to medicine and sport. On September 11, 1926 it was transformed to the newspaper of the Kazakhstan local and youth committee of the Syrdarinsky province. It was closed on October 30, 1926.
3 February 2009
The Kazakh and German business forum with participation of the business circles of Kazakhstan and Germany was held on February 3, 2009, during the visit of President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev to the Federal Republic of Germany and the opening of the Year of Kazakhstan in Germany.
This event was an important milestone in the progress of economic cooperation between the two countries, it opened up the new prospects for the creation of joint ventures, and it strengthened the confidence of German investors in the Kazakh economy.
The plan of the Year of Kazakhstan in Germany includes about 100 events, including the political meetings at a high level, economic forums, cultural, humanitarian, educational, and other specific projects aimed at further development of bilateral ties.
Eight documents between Germany and Kazakhstan were signed during the Business forum:
1. Agreement on cooperation between the Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Chamber of Commerce of the Federal Republic of Germany;
2. The joint statement on cooperation between institutions "The Institute for Advanced Studies of International and Professional Academy "Turan-Profi" and the Company “InWEnt” as a part of the training programs for managers in the sphere of economy;
3. Memorandum on Cooperation between the ThyssenKrupp GfT Bautechnik GmbH and LLP «Central Logistics» on the provision of services towards the construction of the mobile platform in the Caspian Sea;
4. Protocol on Intentions between JSC "NC SEC" “Caspian” and the company "Funke Group GmbH" towards the building a plant for the production of translucent structures;
5. Memorandum on Intentions between the German group of companies «Dr.Hein Gruppe» and the Kazakh company «TASSTONE» with the North-Kazakhstan region on the construction of a glass factory;
6. Protocol on Intentions between the German consortium «Technology Broker Bremen» and the Kazakh national University named after Al-Farabi, on cooperation in the field of industrial laser technologies applicable to the oil and gas pipelines;
7. Protocol on Intentions between the LLP "Vanguard" and the company "Agralis GmbH" on the organization of the dairy farm in the West Kazakhstan region;
8. The project of the company «Petraluxe GmbH» on the construction of the plant for production of the lining material in the Saxony Anhalt.